EVERYTHING IS SERVICEABLE
As the Last Wader You'll Ever Own, each and every part of our waders are serviceable. All material is workable for patches or tape, the suspenders can been lengthened or replaced, all seams can be repaired and re-taped, even the boots are replaceable. If you have questions regarding a specific repair, please contact our customer service team.
- Tears, patches and pinholes depending on severity: $30 - $70
- Boot replacement due to wear: $200
- Suspender replacement due to wear: $40
- End of Season Service: $125
- Complete Inspection
- Pressure Test
- Pinhole leak identification
- Boot leak identification
- Seam failures
- Includes up to 4 pinhole patches
- *If a warrantable item is discovered, there will be no charge for Service. Defect repair will be covered under warranty.
- You will need a Return Authorization Number (RA).
- Go online at any time to www.sitkagear.com/returns/warranty/product-identification, or
- Use the Warranties & Repairs link in the footer of our website
- SITKA covers warranty shipping.
- For warranty returns, we cover shipping both ways.
- If not covered by warranty, we will charge return freight.
- FedEx will e-mail you a pre-paid label.
- We will e-mail you once we receive the item(s).
- We will review returns within 48 hours of receipt and notify you of any areas of concern.
- We will communicate maintenance needs and cost within 72 hours of receipt.
- Maintenance/Service will be completed within 3 to 5 weeks of approval.
WHAT YOU CAN FIX IN THE FIELD
- Pinhole leaks
- Tears & cuts